We hope that you all are as excited as we are to return to somewhat normal…having your child be a part of a fun studio where they can learn and grow with their lifelong friends is something we will be working hard to recreate.
KDF is committed to making your return to the studio a happy, safe and productive one for each and every one of our students.
KDF will follow these precautions to ensure safety, cleanliness, and comfort for all of our dance families:
- Class Sizes will be limited & Class Times will be adjusted to minimize the number of people in the building.
- Masks are required when arriving and walking through the building.
- Masks are optional when dancing.
- We will be doing temperature checks upon arrival.
- Dancers 7 & Up must be dropped off and picked up.
- Dancers 6 & Under may have one parent/grandparent/guardian in the lobby or waiting areas during class times.
- Young dancers are encouraged to use the restroom at home before coming to class.
- Restrooms will be sanitized between use.
- All dancers should bring their own labeled water bottles, hand towel, hand sanitizer, and band-aids.
- Social Distancing Practices will be utilized during dance classes. Studios are marked for students.
- Studio floors & Ballet Barres will be cleaned between all classes.
- No Prop Procedures: Props will not be utilized during dance classes for the time being.
Please have your dancer stay home IF:
1. She/He is feeling ill with any symptoms such as fever, chills, runny nose, cough, sore throat, etc.
2. A family member in the same household or one in which there is frequent contact is symptomatic, ill, or has tested positive for Covid-19.
3. She/He has traveled to any Covid-19 "hot spot" location. Dancer should quarantine for 14 days.
4. She/He has tested positive for Covid-19, then the dancer must quarantine for 14 days before returning to the studio.